There are many different ways to lose weight successfully. Here are some diets that can help you lose weight. You can also use our self-tests and calculators to find out how much weight you need to lose and which diet is best for you.
If you want to lose weight over the long term, the best recipe for it is usually a mixture of healthy eating and sufficient exercise. That is why we have put together some fitness exercises for you, with which you can quickly get your body back into shape.
You have made up your mindto declare war on bacon? The goal should always be to permanently change your lifestyle to a healthy diet – combined with more exercise. But first of all, it is important to persevere. Here are the best tips and tricks that can help with that.
1. No hunger – no food Hunger is a signal from the body, which for many has ceased to be effective. Eating is often not controlled by hunger, but by the time.
Who doesn’t know that, at noon punctually – regardless of whether you are hungry or not – you go to the table to enjoy a sumptuous meal. If you want to stay slim, you should listen to your body’s signals and only eat when you are really hungry.
2. Eat slowly If hunger has seized you, many people find it difficult to keep things moderate when the food is in front of them. An oversized portion disappears from the plate into your mouth at breathtaking speed. The consequences can – in the truest sense of the word – be serious. Eating above the saturation point not only leads to an uncomfortable feeling of fullness, the scales display can also rise to gigantic heights. Eating slowly instead of hastily gobbling up is therefore the motto. Every bite is thoroughly chewed and small breaks during the meal are helpful. Even if you have already been fed enough food, it will take a while for you to feel full.
3. Drink, drink, drink A growling stomach and a wide emptiness in the stomach are well-known situations for those who are plagued by diets. Whoever drinks a lot is full. A glass of carbonated water before meals will fill you up well. The carbon dioxide bound in the water is released. Due to the increase in volume, the stomach walls are stretched, a feeling of satiety occurs, so that eating less is no longer a problem.
4. Saving calories for the party In order not to have to be in a bad mood at the weekend and only have to start the party buffet from afar, it makes sense to save a few extra calories during the week. The “starvation” creates storage space for culinary delicacies that the invitation promises for the Saturday evening and prevents the party from mutating into a hungry gauntlet.
5. Exercise is the best fat burner There is no avoiding regular fitness training when losing weight. A lot of physical activity increases energy consumption and causes fat to disappear. Another advantage: muscle mass is built up. A firm, muscular stomach not only looks better than its wobbly counterpart. An increase in muscle mass also means an increase in the basal metabolic rate. In contrast to fat, muscles consume energy even when they are not in use. In order for it to be worthwhile to put on your sportswear, a sport session should last at least 30 minutes and, if possible, three times a week. If you carry too many pounds with you, choosing the right sport is crucial. Walking or water aerobics protect the spine and joints.
6. Drink the right way And that is water and not wine or juice . Certain drinks put a strain on the energy balance. Those who like to eat should make sure to drink energy-free or low-energy drinks. When it comes to calories, a glass of juice or lemonade shouldn’t be underestimated. If you drink half a liter of juice with your usual meal, you gain weight easily. Even alcoholic beverages should only be consumed in moderation. 1 gram of alcohol has an energy content of 7 kilocalories. In comparison: 1 gram of fat provides 9 kilocalories. If you still don’t want to do without your wine and still want to drink juice instead of spritzer, you should eat less so as not to get fatter.
7. Too little sleep makes you fat Lean in sleep : During sleep, the body is really good and a lot of energy is consumed. For this, fixed periods of sleep are just as necessary as a sufficient amount of sleep.
8. Prohibitions are there to be broken Everything that is forbidden has a special charm, especially when it comes to food. Anyone who completely removes chocolate and biscuits from the menu will, after a while, develop a ravenous hunger that will shake all good resolutions. Once you are overwhelmed by the chocolate cravings, there is no stopping the fact that you don’t eat a piece of chocolate, but an entire bar. To prevent this, it is better to eat a chocolate bar occasionally with pleasure.
9. Vanilla scent against hunger for sweets The sweet scent of vanilla helps to withstand the temptations in the confectionery department. Vanilla fragrance oil or a vanilla scented candle can increase the stamina of a reduction diet and help to withstand the desire for sweet sins. Cinnamon is also a helpful spice . This can lower blood sugar and blood fat levels.
10. Chili makes you hot Chili peppers contain capsaicin, which is responsible for the sharp taste . It increases energy expenditure and can help you lose weight.